Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Articles in this section have been anonymously peer reviewed; neither the author nor reviewers know each other's identities.
Extended Conference Abstracts
Extended abstracts in this section summarize presentations and other sessions from national higher education conferences, typically hosted by the Society for Experiential Education or High-Impact Practices in the States, a dedicated track at the Assessment Institute. They have met the selection criteria for the original conference, but have not been subject to additional anonymous peer review by ELTHE.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.