Letter from the Editor
A Message From the Interim Director of the EDD Program
Empirical & Conceptual Studies
Sponsored by the California State University's Chancellor's Office and the system's sixteen Education Doctorate programs, the Journal of Transformative Leadership and Policy Studies (JTLPs) publishes peer-reviewed studies for the educational leadership and policy community in California and beyond. The focus is to advance our understanding of solutions to the many problems faced by the nation's schools and higher education institutions.
JTLPs is a peer-reviewed journal that explores:
- Educational leadership's role in advancing student success;
- Learning, equity, and achievement for all students;
- Managing the complexities of educational organizations;
- Strategies for educators to affect the school change process;
- Educational policies that bear on the practice of education in the public setting;
- Content areas focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
Please see the announcements page for more information.