JTLPs is a peer-reviewed journal that explores:
- Educational Leadership's role in advancing student success;
- Learning, equity, and achievement for all students;
- Managing the complexities of educational organizations;
- Strategies for educators to affect the school change process;
- Educational policies that bear on the practice of education in the public setting;
- Content areas focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
JTLPs is an online journal. The advantages of publishing online are many: a green footprint, fast publication, a flexible editing schedule, and more universal access. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Open Access Policy
JTLPS adheres to the BOAI definition of open access:
By "open access" to this literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
All articles published in our journal are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. There are no article submission charges or article-processing charges (APC).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.