Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission begins with a one-two paragraphs context section. Explain who is the audience for the course, where does it come up within a program if it is a part of a specific program.
- Submission includes the course title and number
- Submission includes the course objectives/learning goals
- Submission includes descriptions of assignments and other activities
- Submission includes assessment tools, e.g. rubrics, scoring guides, criteria, etc.
- Submission includes the course's grading system
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.