Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under review elsewhere
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format
- Includes an accurate and informative abstract of 150 words or less on the title page
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The contact information of author(s) should include names and email addresses of all authors
- A revised manuscript should further have available the original manuscript number
- An original manuscript must include only one anonymous file
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.