Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Authors' names and identifying information does not appear on the manuscript itself. The title, type of submission, abstract, key words (listed in order of importance), preferred review process (Option 1 traditional peer review/ Option 2 modified peer review) and word count is included on the second page of the manuscript (pg. 2)
- The text adheres to the style guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission in formatted as delineated in the guidelines listed in Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).